Sidor

måndag 29 februari 2016

Right now

It's the last day of More Than Words second challenge and I decided that I just had to have time to make a LO to this amazing challenge even if today's my birthday. My real birthday!! Yay! Just four years until next time :)
Anyhow, in February the word to use was wonderful and I've used the actual word on my LO but also a picture of my wonderful baby boy. The creative challenge was to have some sparkle on the project. I've used both the words sparkle and shine, and even though it doesn't show so well in the picture, my LO really sparkles with all the teal die cuts covered in glitter. Just the project I was waiting for to use them on :)




7 kommentarer:

  1. Such a beautiful page! I love! Thank you to participate at MTW this month.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cute photo of you beautiful boy and you have showcased it perfectly. Love what you have done here. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh so precious! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ohhh I can sure see the sparkle! Fabulous! And Happy real Birthday! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh so sweet! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful and sweet page !! Thank you for joining us at More than Words this month too!!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Adorable page! Love the composition and how you used your photo! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    SvaraRadera