Sidor

onsdag 10 februari 2016

Adventure

This months challenge at Words and Paintery was a really difficult (according to me at least) color combination (see end of post) and the words "What you do today, can improve all your tomorrows". I think the saying is perfect for a picture of my eldest son on his first day of school, since what you do and learn in school will definitely change your entire future.

I will also participate with my LO in C'est Magnifiques Mixed Media Challenge, where the challenge was to create a project adding texture in three different ways. I chose to use watercolors and a lot of mixed stamps to create my background. Also I chose to use some black microbeads here and there over my LO. Under all the layers of papers under the photo you can also see some bits of a weaved rug that I colored red with distress spray. Finally, I sprinkled drops of mist and watercolor in several colors.



3 kommentarer:

  1. What a pretty layout, Sofiutane! There is really much texture on your background. I love that popping red and your rich layering. The photo is super cute!
    Thank you for joining our Mixed Media Challenge over at C´est Magnifique Kits!
    Evelyn

    SvaraRadera
  2. Your page turned out beautifully, and I can relate the colors were definitely difficult this month! But you did an amazing job! Thank you for joining Words&Paintery this month!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Great use of mood board colors!
    Thank You for joining our challenge at Words & Paintery! :-)

    SvaraRadera