Sidor

onsdag 24 augusti 2016

Fabulous

I was looking through my blogs on bloglovin (have been a while) and found a challenge at 13arts that I really wanted to enter, a challenge where you should use some bling bling! So I made a layout with a picture of my oldest girl on her nineth birthday and went all in with the bling. I started with some white gesso and  then added glimmer mist. Some chalk through a stencil and then on with a bronze glitter kind of everywhere :). For some extra shine I added some gold sequins. It's really hard to see all the lovely glitter so I added a close-up but it still doesn't show as much as it does in real life.



3 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! Jättesnyggt! Så fina färger som passar jättebra tillsammans. Super med allt det glittriga och en söt tjej. Kram Carina

    SvaraRadera
  2. Amazing and beautiful page. Thanks for playing with us on 13arts blog. :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fabulous!! Thank you for joining in with our Bling challenge over at 13@rts xx

    SvaraRadera