Sidor

söndag 24 januari 2016

Hello happiness

One of my favourite challenge pages have just closed down, but happily for me, some of the DT have started up a new challenge page called More than words. Every month there will be a word-challenge with a twist. This month the word is personality and the twist is to use a selfie, you can find the challenge here and a copy of this months moodboard you can see at the end of this post.

I've used a selfie from this september when is was at some friends wedding. I've created a LO that shows a lot of my scrapbooking personality. I mostly use white cardstock, with a base of watercolor, stamps and splashes of color. A lot of layers is a must have for me and this is minty green is one of my absolutely faourite colors right now. I just love to scrap in black+white+one accent color so thats there too. The title also show you a bit of my head right now. I'm in a really good place right now, taking control of my eating habits and exercising, trying to get back to my pre-twins body. I'm starting to see some results of it and it effects everything around me as well, in a good way.



9 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful layout and such a lovely selfie. Love your take on our challenge at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Splendid work !! I also love the minty green and you worked your watercolour background perfectly !! You look really pretty at your selfie too!! Great take on our challenge at More than Words, thank you for joining us !!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Beautiful photo and layout! Love all the layers and pretty background! Thanks for joining along with MTW :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh wow - I love the way this page draws your focus to the stunning photo! I love it! Thanks for joining in our very first More Than Words challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is a GORGEOUS layout! ♥ it... Thank YOU for joining us over @ More Than WOrds....

    SvaraRadera
  6. Beautiful layout, and beautiful selfie too :) Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful selfie! Thank you for playing with us @ More than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous photo! Thanks for sharing a little about yourself! Great take on our Mood Board! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. So very pretty and inspiring! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera